On Tuesday, June 8th, Kingston's newest theatre company will announce
their exciting first season of plays. The Kingston Brewing Company will
mark the event with a three-course meal that will include three selected
micro-brew half-pints. The festivities will include the announcement of
the first season for the King's Town Players, a presentation of the
beers by the Brew Pub's own Van Turner, an auction of goods and services
from local businesses as well as other surprises, all taking place
around the delicious meal.
"We've been looking forward to announcing our season and this is the
perfect opportunity to do it," said Clayton Garrett, a founding member
of the King's Town Players. "The Brew Pub has been amazing. Everyone
there is as excited about this dinner as we are."
Prepared by Chef Jeff Tyler, the menu alone leaves the mouth watering.
Dinner will begin with beer-poached salmon with a beer mustard beet
glaze complemented by Barley Days Pale Ale, followed by stuffed roast
lamb leg marinated in Dunkelnacht and served with herbed roast potatoes
and asparagus with balsamic beer drizzle, accompanied by Lakes of
Muskoka Hefeweiss. To top off the meal, rhubarb cake with framboise
drizzle will be served with Steamwhistle.
The King's Town Players Season Launch Beer Dinner will start at 5:30 pm
on Tuesday, June 8th at the Kingston Brewing Company, 34 Clarence
Street, upstairs in the private Dragon's Lair. Tickets are $45.00 and
are available at the Kingston Brewing Company.
It's sure to be a fun-filled night. Be sure to get tickets soon as this
is sure to sell out fast.
For more information, contact the KBC at 613-546-4978 or visit
For additional information, please contact: Krista Garrett at
email@example.com or at 613-331-3838.
Monday, May 31, 2010
- Carla Miedema @ various art shows this Summer!
- Peggy deWitt - "Tampered With" Art Show & Sale
- Kingston Brewing Company to Host Beer Dinner to La...
- KINGSTON FOLK CLUB: Sunday, May 30
- Skeleton Park Music Festival 2010 Programming: Jun...
- Cubafest Lives!
- Back to Back Events for Sexual Violence Awareness ...
- The Frontenac Arch Biosphere is proud to introduce...
- Thousand Islands Artists Spring Studio Tour - fina...
- Book of Spells at The Wellington Street Theatre - ...
- Oak Hills Studio Tour
- Trillio's upcoming Concert - July 11th
- Rubbaboo Tonight! @ RCHA
- Francophone Festival, June 19th 2010, 12PM to 9PM
- TIA Soap Stone Carving Workshop
- Experience Living History In Kingston's Historic C...
- Phoenix Boys' Choir in KINGSTON
- "Paint the County"
- OMDC: Call for Applications for International Fina...
- MAJOR AWARD to Cantabile
- American Dollar to play in Kingston
- Alan Gerber Returns!! Sunday June 13
- Peggy Morley & Tim De Rose Exhibition @ Gallery Ra...
- RCHA June entertainment
- Kingston Frameworks, Art show, Featuring Debra Tat...
- Buckhorn Fine Art Festival Awarded One “Best in On...
- Algonquin Park Show & Sale
- Kingston Symphony Music Lovers' House Tour May 29 ...
- 2010-2011 Grand Theatre Presents Program Announced...
- Sydenham Street United Church Operations Manager
- Krzysztof OILS at Studio22
- Shout Sister Choir Fundraiser
- Sweet Folk All Sunday May 23rd
- KINGSTON COMMUNITY CULTURAL POLICY PLAN
- The Influence of Colour - www.galleryonmain.ca
- Award winning playrights in Kingston/Inverary!
- One month before the Francophone Festival / Un moi...
- LIMESTONE CITY BLUES FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES HEADLINERS...
- The 39 Steps - Let the Fun Begin!
- Ben Darrah – Record – Closing Reception @ Mill Str...
- The Bobby Show and Songs of the 50's and 60's
- Greater Kingston Chorus Art Auction
- Events for the Arts Listings
- DANIEL WESLEY / Kingston / June 25
- Advertising Discount for Artists at The Wellington...
- Cantabile Nominated for NATIONAL AWARD
- City News: Community Cultural Policy Plan Ready Fo...
- Pump House Steam Museum Opens May 22
- Union Gallery shows
- A busy week of jazz! Blazz Thursday, Homegrown Liv...
- May 29th - Cantabile Choirs and the Greg Runions T...
- Megan Hamilton Spring Tour 2010 - Final Dates and ...
- The Bobby Show @ Wellington Street Theatre
- LIVE MUSIC: Kevin Head, Bob Robertson and Gord Mc...
- ArtDocs: By Woman's Hand, Sunday 16 May 2 pm @ Agn...
- A Tribute to Patsy Cline
- ▼ May (56)