Kingston Arts News

This is the NEW arts news blog for the KAC - any older items can be found at: http://www.artskingston.com/blog/blogger1.html

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

P I F F E R I E F L A U T I - TRILLIO - July 11th

P I F F E R I  E  F L A U T I

 

Baroque Italian music

 

Performed by

 

 

TRILLIO

 

Heather Schreiner  ~  Baroque Oboe, Recorder

Aurora Dokken  ~  Harpsichord

Jason Hawke  ~ Baroque Bassoon, Recorder, Gamba

 

~~~~~~~

 

Sunday july 11, 2010   2:30 pm

 

Upper Canada academy of performing arts

260 brock street

Kingston Ontario

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

A variety of home made Italian foods and beverages will be served

 

               Admission $20.00 at the door or call

        613 384-7843 or 613  634-9312 for reservations

 

This is a benefit concert for the Upper Canada Academy Piano fund.

Tax receipts are available for donations of $20 and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers